Hotel Djingis Khan
Welcome to the Hotel Djingis Khan whose name is inspired by the classic Lunda spex Djingis Khan, written by Hasse Alfredsson among others for Lundakarnevalen 1954.
Our hotel is located in the north of Lund in close proximity of the Ideon Science Park, LTH, the University and Lund city centre. The proximity and the easy communications throughout the Öresund region makes the hotel the ideel accommodation for those who want to discover not only Lund but Malmo and Copenhagen.
We offer a unique accommodation in rooms and apartments for business travelers as well as private individuals. Our guests will experience the familiar atmosphere that our hotel and staff convey where guests are at the center.
Due to Covid-19, we have adapted our work at the Hotel.
- We have varying opening hours at the reception, but at least between 09.00 - 19.00. If you wish to arrive outside these hours, it is recommended that you contact us before arrival by phone: 046 33 36 00
- Breakfast is served at the table and you order what you want from our breakfast staff.
- We clean the rooms on departure, if further cleaning is desired, you are most welcome to the reception.
- We have strengthened our hygiene routines; handles, card terminal and elevator buttons we disinfect regularly.
Hand disinfection is available for our guests in the dining room and reception.
- We all work to maintain the social distance and respect for each other.